Translate

dimanche 9 décembre 2012

New Music: Boy George – “To Make You Feel My Love”

New Music: Boy George – “To Make You Feel My Love”:


80s pop icon Boy George has uploaded a fantastic cover version of Bob Dylan’s “To Make You Feel My Love” to SoundCloud. One of the most difficult tasks a pop singer can take on is to cover an iconic song and pull it off successfully. It would have been an insufferable cover in the wrong hands, but Boy George has nothing to worry about. If I hadn’t heard the original version, I would believe the song belonged to him from the beginning. The acoustic arrangement compliments Boy’s voice perfectly.
I am not a fan of Boy George as a person, I find him abrasive and confrontational, but it’s difficult for me to recall a male singer with more emotion in his voice. Take a moment and listen to Boy George cover “To Make You Feel My Love” below.

Aucun commentaire:

AddThis