Translate

samedi 1 septembre 2012

Gretchen Deahl - Proper Etiquette When Dealing with Guardian Monsters

Gretchen Deahl - Proper Etiquette When Dealing with Guardian Monsters:
gretchen deahl guardian monstersGretchen Deahl
Pennsylvania, USA
Proper Etiquette When Dealing with Guardian Monsters
I'm just your average run-of-the-mill-type artist who also happens to talk to monsters... on (ahem) a daily basis. Yes, I realize that may sound a bit unusual, but they actually make pretty decent companions, especially when there is no one else around to talk to.



Baby Monster         ©Gretchen Deahl




As a professional illustrator with too many ideas wanting to burst forth from my overactive (and slightly addled) mind, it seems the most natural outlet. Unfortunately, I have discovered that monsters - Guardian Monsters in particular - are rather high maintenance creatures and have become a bit annoying and whiny with their constant demands for attention, including I might add, requests for specialized "monster" food, which involves much time-wasting activity (at least for me).
Read more »

Aucun commentaire:

AddThis