Translate

vendredi 12 avril 2013

The Garden of My Mind | Elena Vizerskaya [Елка Визерская] 1980

The Garden of My Mind | Elena Vizerskaya [Елка Визерская] 1980:
Elena Vizerskaya [Елка Визерская] - Kassandra,  is wonderful talented Russian photographer specialized in photo manipulating. She creates enigmatic universes teeming details with surgical precision. Graduated with flying colors from a children’s art school in 1994.
Graduated from the Boychuk College of Decorative Arts and Design in Kiev, Ukraine in 2000.
The year 2001 saw me pursue a rather eclectic mix of design projects spanning practically all relevant areas, with the exception of web design and ikebana. This mixed bag would engage my creativity for the next 3 years. - In 2004, however, I happily took time off to experience the joys of motherhood, which, among other things, gave me a new sense of creative direction as I decided to concentrate on photography. I’ve kept at it with a passion ever since.
More.... Continua......

Aucun commentaire:

AddThis