Translate

mercredi 26 décembre 2012

"Sonoran Journey" mixed media abstract landscape © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Sonoran Journey" mixed media abstract landscape © Carol Nelson Fine Art:


Sonoran Journey, 24x24 mixed media


This painting is another abstracted landscape that reminds me of a desert scene.  I used several textured art papers, as well as sculpted medium to achieve a varied surface texture.

The whole thing is covered with a rose gold metallic paint, giving the painting a warm glow, especially in low light situations.

This is probably my last painting of 2012.  I managed to complete 94 paintings this year, varying in size from 4x4 inches to 36x36 inches.

I want to thank all of you who follow my blog and facebook pages.  Your comments mean the world to me - it lets me know that I'm not a tree that falls in the forest that nobody hears.  lol


For more information, please click here to go to my website.

Aucun commentaire:

AddThis