Translate

samedi 6 octobre 2012

Christine Striemer – Paintings by Saskatchewan, Canada Artist

Christine Striemer – Paintings by Saskatchewan, Canada Artist:
christine streimer canada artistChristine E. Striemer ~CES~
Sask., Canada
I am an artist living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I paint everyday.

When Will I Be Loved? ©Christine E. Striemer


When did you first know you were an artist?   
I realized I really enjoyed painting in my early years in art class. I would often use up my lunch hour recess to paint in the art room.


My parents soon realized my affinity for painting and bought me an easel and some oil paints. I don't consider myself good at other types of art including drawing. A pencil on paper feels too flat for me. I feel the need to be able to mold a colorful substance into shape.
Read more »

Aucun commentaire:

AddThis