Translate

jeudi 25 octobre 2012

Album Preview: Robbie Williams – “Take The Crown”

Album Preview: Robbie Williams – “Take The Crown”:

Robbie Williams will release his new studio album, Take The Crown, on November 5, 2012 in the United Kingdom. The LP will be available in both standard and deluxe editions. The deluxe edition features two extra tracks and three videos taking you behind the scenes during the making of Take The Crown and the filming of the video for the lead single “Candy”.
Speaking about the album, which will be his first on Universal Records, Robbie says, “After the Take That reunion – a busman’s holiday, a break from my career which re-energised me in many, many ways – I wanted to come back with a massive solo album. My main priority was to write what I consider, and hopefully what the world would consider, to be hits. I’m very excited”.
The preview below includes the songs “Be A Boy,” “Gospel,” “Candy,” “Different,” “Shit On The Radio,” “All That I Want,” “Hunting For You,” “Into The Silence” and “Hey Wow
 Yeah Yeah.” They all sound amazing! I can’t wait to hear Take The Crown in full!

Aucun commentaire:

AddThis